✴️ – Price is high because this deck is now Out of Print, please check availability before payment!
– Playing Cards are printed in batches of 1000, 5000, etc. It is a limited resource. – For example, for a design with 1000 decks,
300 buyers may collect and open for Cardistry,
300 buyers collect & keep them sealed,
400 are kept by retailers as stocks.
– When limited edition collectible cards go Out of Print, that’s when the price jumps significantly.
– We now enter the Wild Wild West cowboy territory. The price is set by the resale companies, not by me.
– Each deck that’s sold means it becomes rarer & rarer to find a deck that is still brand new, sealed with cellophane, unopened and undented.
– I do not deal with cheap decks from individual sellers on eBay as I go through too much volume to do QC myself.
– The resale companies guarantee authenticity, provenance & quality control as they only purchase from retailers who have gone out of business.
– Decks are protected as they send cartons of 50 to 100 each time. The price reflects this superhuman effort & increased global shipping, GST & custom fees.
– There is no need to collect rare decks at all. Please search for regular decks which I get directly from wholesaler under “Murphy’s Magic”.
– You are also very welcome to use my research to find other alternatives. Enjoy the wonderfully bizarre world of card collecting! 🙂
– Launched 2017
– Check out the YouTube review by The Card Guy
🌟 Red. Blue. Bold.
During Magic Live! 2017, the team at Bicycle Playing Cards unveiled the new Bicycle Ombre Edged Playing Cards, made exclusively for the event in Las Vegas. The bold deck features a mesmerizing red-blue gradient on the card back and edge.
🌟 The face cards are standard but the color palettes have been updated with the red-blue tones to match the look of the deck.
🌟 With its insanely unique blue-fading-to-red color scheme and hand-gilded pips, the eye-popping Bicycle Ombre Playing Cards are unlike anything you’ve ever seen—and probably ever will see.
🌟 This stunningly gorgeous aesthetic carries over to the embossed tuck case which is also lined with silver foiling and serves as a preview to the undeniable beauty that lies inside. The deck is housed in a custom tuck highlighted with silver foil on the front and die cut on the side of the tuck showcasing the red-blue gradient edge of the deck inside and capped with a custom numbered seal. Only 2,500 decks have been printed.
There are no reviews yet.