– Launched Jan 2013 on Kickstarter, a whooping 1,004 backers pledged $38,470, out of $7,500 goal, to support this project.
– Check out the YouTube review by TheCardists of the Limited edition (Blue back)
– and the review by The Illusionist’s Foundation of the Standard edition (White back)
– Available editions:
1. Bicycle The White Rabbit Standard (White back)
2. Bicycle The White Rabbit Limited (Blue back)
Shane Tyree (the artist) and I (Erik Dahlman, CEO of Albino Dragon) have worked on a lot of projects together, but recently we are probably best known for our successful Call of Cthulhu deck.
Creative freedom has shown us here at Albino Dragon just how deep the rabbit hole goes into the darker corners of Shane’s twisted imagination. So to continue that celebration we have launched our new deck inspired by the works of Lewis Carroll.
The White Rabbit playing card deck is printed by the famous United States Playing Card Company, featuring 56 poker-sized cards with custom faces that bring our vision of Lewis Carroll’s tales to life. Depending on your pledge level, your deck(s) may include some or all of the following features
Intricately designed playing card backs
One of a kind court cards
Unique tuck box
Every playing card is based on tales from Lewis Carroll.
Magic finish that allows cards to handle smoothly & last longer than cheaper playing card decks
Unique gaff card with multiple uses for card tricks
A double-backed gaff card
Your own likeness on one of the playing cards
There are no reviews yet.