🎯 Price is higher as it’s now out of print and getting rarer to find. Price is set by resale market, and not by me.
– Check out the YouTube review by The Card Guy
– Available editions:
1. The Great Wave off Kanagawa Playing Cards – Regular. Limited edition of 5000, numbered seal.
2. The Great Wave off Kanagawa Playing Cards – Gold Gilded Edges. Limited edition of 666, numbered seal. Gold Gilded Edges, limited edition of 666
– Collect 3 decks if you want to display the complete Wave off Kanagawa panorama (back, side and front)
3. The Great Wave off Kanagawa Playing Cards – Sea Green Gilded Edges, limited edition of 88.
4. The Great Wave off Kanagawa Playing Cards – Ice Blue Gilded Edges, limited edition of 88.
🌟 When holding this deck of cards I guarantee you’ll gasp and go “wow”. The embossed box emphasizes the movement of the waves. You feel a rush of powerful emotions, it’s an extremely visceral and evocative deck. The Ukiyo-E artwork portrayed of the Floating World is just amazingly detailed. Each card is a miniature work of art. Personally I keep 3 sets sealed for display & collection, and 1 set to play with.
⭐ This is absolutely a collector’s item, very easily sold out. Limited edition of 5000 produced. Each deck has a numbered seal eg 1853 of 5000. Your deck no will be provided. All decks are equally made, no 1 of 5000 is not necessarily more valuable.
🌟 – Total 54 cards – 52 regular cards and 2 Jokers, sealed with cellophane.
🌟 Produced by Bocopo for Asian markets, not available in the US. Printed by MPC in Hong Kong, but mostly in their China factories nowadays due to pandemic and political situation in HKG.
There are no reviews yet.