– Launched July 2022 in celebration of One Piece Day
– Cardmafia showcased these at Anime North in July. If you are able to wait, there is absolutely no need to get these right now except for bragging rights.
– Unfortunately, they are sold out in Asia, so these are listed by request from my regulars.
– Sadly, the price is set by the resale market and not by me. Please check first before payment to ensure I have it in stocks. Let me know if you would like to join the Waitlist for Set of 9.
– Note that this was printed in Taiwan, ROC (Republic of China), but not Made in China.
– Check out the official trailer for One Piece Stampede
– and the trailer for the One Piece Netflix series
– Available editions:
1. One Piece – Monkey D. Luffy (Red)
2. One Piece – Roronoa Zoro (Dark Green)
3. One Piece – Sanji (Yellow)
4. One Piece – Nami (Orange)
5. One Piece – Usopp (Pear Green)
6. One Piece – Chopper (Pink)
7. One Piece – Nico Robin (Purple)
8. One Piece – Franky (Aqua Blue)
9. One Piece – Brook (Black)
10. Full Set of 9 – Please join Waitlist
Official licensed product in collaboration with, copyright ©Eiichiro Oda / Shueisha, Toei Animation.
“You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place, now you just have to find it!”
Gol D. Roger was a legendary pirate who, as captain of the Roger Pirates, held the title of Pirate King and owned the legendary treasure known as One Piece. Wealth, fame, power. Gol D. Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the One Piece world had to offer.
“Destiny. Fate. Dreams. These unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of men. As long as their are people who seek freedom in this life, these things shall not vanish from the earth.”
This is a deck that portrays the incredible lives of the Straw Hat Pirates. Step onto Luffy’s pirate ship and journey into the world of piracy! Today, you become one of adventurers who have exciting stories in the quest for freedom! Are you worthy enough to claim the King of Pirates’ legacy?
Our itinerary begins as follows:
1. The East Blue Saga (“東の海”イースト･ブルー編 “Īsuto Burū” Hen)
Monkey D. Luffy meets the Red Hair Pirates as a young boy living in East Blue, swearing becoming the next Pirate King. 10 years later, Luffy sets sail and experiences first adventures, recruiting the first members of the Straw Hat Pirates.
2. The Arabasta Saga” (アラバスタ編 Arabasuta-hen?), also referred to as the “Baroque Works Saga”
When the Straw Hat Pirates enter the Grand Line, they’re encountering the whale Laboon. Then, they’re traveling to Whisky Peak where they’re not just be targeted by the criminal organization Baroque Works but also deciding to help Nefertari Vivi. After another adventures on Little Garden and Drum Island, the Straw Hat Pirates and Vivi reach Arabasta, Vivi’s home, where a war is about to take place, caused by Baroque Works’ head, Mr. 0.
3. The “Sky Island Saga” (空島編 Sorajima Hen), also referred to as the “Skypiea Saga”,
The Straw Hat Pirates arrive at Jaya, where they meet Mont Blanc Cricket. After Luffy deals with the pirate Bellamy and with Cricket’s help, the Straw Hats manage to reach Skypiea. There they face the false God that rules the sky, Enel.
4. The Water 7 Saga (ウォーターセブン編 Wōtā Sebun Hen), also referred to as the Water 7–Enies Lobby Saga (ウォーターセブン・エニエスロビー編 Wōtā Sebun–Eniesu Robī Hen), “World Government Saga” and “CP9 Saga”
After their adventure in Skypiea, the Straw Hat Pirates land safely back in the Blue Sea, only to find themselves confronted by the Foxy Pirates in a Davy Back Fight. Then, the crew reaches Water 7, where they soon fall into trouble though, making enemies with the Franky Family and CP9 of the World Government. The crew also begins to fall apart. On Enies Lobby, it comes to the showdown between the Straw Hats and CP9. In the meantime, Ace finds Blackbeard, causing a fateful duel.
5. The Thriller Bark Saga (スリラーバーク編 Surirā Bāku Hen), also referred to as the Florian Triangle Saga
During their journey through the Florian Triangle, the Straw Hats arrive on a seemingly haunted island called Thriller Bark, where their shadows are stolen by Warlord of the Sea Gecko Moria. Now, they must race to recover them before sunrise.
6. The Summit War Saga (“頂上戦争”編 “Chōjō Sensō” Hen)
The Straw Hat Pirates reach Sabaody Archipelago, but during a battle they are separated and send to different parts of the world. Luffy lands on Amazon Lily. There, he learns what happened to Ace. He first travels to Impel Down and then to Marineford, where a massive war breaks out, starting big changes. After he was rescued and did recover, Luffy agrees he and his crew still aren’t ready for the New World.
7. The Fish-Man Island Saga (魚人島編 Gyojin-tō Hen)
Two years have passed since the Straw Hat Pirates were separated. They’re reuniting with each other at Sabaody Archipelago to prepare to set sail for the New World, but in order to enter there, they must first go through Fish-Man Island. There, they have to deal with the Fake Straw Hat Crew and Pacifista. The New Fish-Man Pirates and Flying Pirates are planning to conquer the island.
One Piece is celebrating its 25th anniversary. The best selling manga series of all time is also now entering into its final saga.
First published in 1997, One Piece’s weekly issues have gone on to sell more than 490 million copies worldwide, earning author Eiichiro Oda a Guinness World Record.
It’s one of the longest running mangas, and is by far the best selling of all. One Piece was created by Eiichiro Oda and follows the tale of Monkey D. Luffy, a boy with his pirate crew on the hunt for the ‘One Piece’ treasure in order to become king of pirates.
The series’ popularity is considered to be a big part of manga’s global popularity today.
Alongside the manga, there has also been an incredibly popular anime series following the course of the characters. An upcoming live-action Netflix series is expected to boost the popularity of the show even more.
The series covers a broad range of themes, from over-industrialisation, racism, slavery and geopolitical issues, all while traversing geographical and historical settings, from Ancient Egypt to Medieval Japan.
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the manga, One Piece has announced “One Piece Day”, a worldwide streaming event across 22nd and 23rd of July.
The festival is expected to bring news of the upcoming final saga in the long-running manga.
Oda has already explained to fans that there will be a one month hiatus from publishing the series as he prepares the details of the final adventure.
With that hiatus nearly at its end, fans are excited to start reading the conclusion of Luffy’s 25 year long story when chapter 1,054 is released.
“I will start to introduce all the secrets of this world that I have kept hidden,” Oda said. It will be fun. Please buckle up.”
There are no reviews yet.